was able to look into his future. And I was very a

Все про образование и учебу
lw789

was able to look into his future. And I was very a

Сообщение lw789 » 09 авг 2018, 06:10

CLEVELAND -- Shawn Marion wanted another shot at an NBA title. Hell get it playing with LeBron James. The free agent forward has agreed to a contract with the Cavaliers, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday. The 36-year-old Marion informed the Cavs this weekend that he will take a minimum deal and play for them next season, said the person who spoke condition of anonymity because the contract has not been finalized. Marion also had interest in signing with the Indiana Pacers, who is looking for help after losing Paul George for the season with a broken leg. ESPN.com first reported Marions agreement with the Cavs. The Cavs can only offer Marion a deal worth $1.4 million because theyre out of room under the salary cap. A four-time All-Star, Marion gives Cleveland another veteran with post-season experience to compliment James, who is returning to the Cavs intent on winning the citys first pro championship since 1964. The team has previously signed shooters Mike Miller and James Jones, who won two NBA titles with James in Miami. Cleveland is also on the brink of adding All-Star forward Kevin Love, who is expected to come over from Minnesota in a trade on or after Aug. 23. While Love gives the Cavs size, another shooter and an excellent passer, he has never played in a post-season game as a pro. Marion, on the other hand, has played in 103 NBA playoff games. He won a title as a role player with Dallas in 2011 and spent the past five seasons with the Mavericks. Considered a strong defensive player, hes averaged 15.8 points and 9.0 rebounds during his career, which began with Phoenix in 1999. Marion was with the Suns for nine-plus seasons and worked with Cavs general manager David Griffin. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Mohamed Diame put West Ham ahead in the 47th minute before goals by substitutes Carlton Cole and Joe Cole condemned Fulham to a fifth straight defeat, keeping the visitors in the bottom three. Devin Harris Jersey . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/we ... y-c-8/.com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. Steve Nash Jersey . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Yogi Ferrell Jersey . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.SEATTLE - Adrian Hanauer was ready to step away as general manager of the Seattle Sounders after three or four seasons and focus more on the business side of the operation.Hanauer had to wait a little longer than he wanted to get Garth Lagerwey as the Sounders next general manager.It became clear to me that Garth should ultimately be the one to replace me, Hanauer said. But those things take time and Garth had a contract and was doing great things in Salt Lake City and ultimately his contract was expiring and at a time he was able to look into his future. And I was very anxious to have that conversation with him.Lagerwey was hired as the Sounders new general manager Tuesday. He comes to Seattle after seven-plus seasons as the general manager of Real Salt Lake, helping turn that franchise into an MLS Cup winner.Now hell be responsible for all the soccer operations in soccer-crazy Seattle with the task of acquiring the one lingering item missing from the Sounders trophy case: An MLS Cup.I really felt like I had to movve on.dddddddddddd I had to move forward in my career, Lagerwey said. And I think the Sounders are an ambitious club. They are very well run and there are qualities that will transfer very well from RSL to Seattle.The addition of Lagerwey will allow Hanauer to focus on the business operations of the club. Hanauer owns one-third of the franchise, but felt his involvement in long-term planning for the growth of the franchise was lagging as he focused on the soccer side of the operation.Generally trying to be a little more strategic and spend my time in that capacity and look out five, 10, 20 years, Hanauer said. For the last seven years Ive been pretty mired down in the day to day of watching player video, and going to college games, and spending time at combines, and going on scouting trips and I havent had enough time to focus on the bigger picture.Lagerwey spent five seasons as a goalkeeper in the MLS from 1996-2000, playing for Kansas City, Dallas and Miami. He was hired by Real Salt Lake in 2007. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в «Образование и учеба»