Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA SKY 750.110.40.AA.SD.1NS

Все что связано со строительными работами и ремонтом
jannick

Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA SKY 750.110.40.AA.SD.1NS

Сообщение jannick » 04 сен 2019, 06:06

Изображение

GPHG - Geneva Watch Grand Prix

Jacob & Co. Jacobs Co. manufactures three watches For the first time in the history of the brand, Jacob's watches have been officially pre-selected by GPHG.astronomia jacob and co

Jacob&Co. The three watches have been pre-selected by the jury of the Geneva Watch Grand Prix and are included in the watch industry's "Oscar Award": Fleurs de Jardin, ladies complex, Astronomia Dragon, art crafts and mysterious tourbillon for jewelry.

? Jacob&Co. The founder of Jacob Arabo said: "I am proud of the three Jacob & Co. The watch was selected for the Grand Prix." "This confirms the direction of my team and my team, focusing on the world never seen in the watchmaking world." Outstanding work and high complexity. It is only the first step to get a nomination, we will win the prize in November. Thank you very much for this honor of GPHG."

The pre-selected timepieces in each category are selected from hundreds of brands in each of the watch industry's brands.

The list of winners will be announced at the GPHG Awards Ceremony in Geneva, Switzerland, on November 7, 2019.discount replica watches

Изображение

1kryptik

Re: Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA SKY 750.110.40.AA.SD.1NS

Сообщение 1kryptik » 23 сен 2019, 18:37

Очень порадовал подход в компании БествВэй, люди работают грамотные, и компетентные, мне понравился подход к работе! Оперативно приняли мои документы, рассказали всё "от сих и до сих", я был полностью осведомлён!

Вернуться в «Строительство и ремонт»